Veyboard may be connected to a PC together with, or instead of, a traditional Qwerty keyboard.
Currently, the installed software supports the following languages: Dutch, English, Finish, French, German, and Swedish.
- Required hardware: USB1.1 or higher.
- Required software: Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher.
- Veyboard size — handle folded: 375 by 200 by 60 mm.
- Veyboard size — handle unfolded: 420 by 200 by 60 mm
The Veyboard software has to be installed on the PC before the Veyboard can be used.
- Install the USB- driver — version 2.02.04 (3 July 2007); click on the link and then Execute
- Install the Veyboard software — version 3.0 (500 kB), (11 August 2012); click on the link and then Execute.
- Install the VeyboardBooster software — version 1.0 (24 MB), (11 August 2012); click on the link and then Execute.
- Install the VeyboardTrainer software — version 4.0 (55 MB), (23 November 2011); click on the link and then Execute.
Please read the installation instructions first — version 2.5 (40 kB), click on the link and then Open.
Support with technical problems with the Veyboard and Veyboard Trainer is provided by:
Veyboard International BV
2508AA Den Haag
Phone: +31 6 5464 2134